UV-Cure Anti-Fog Coating
Powered by Sustainable Chemistry
Highly Durable Anti-Fog UV-Cure Coating for Ophthalmic & Safety Eyewear
Reduce emissions, improves cycle time
FSI Coating Technologies’ Visgard® optically clear, UV-Cure coating support environmental sustainability initiatives, accelerating the production process with economical, fast UV-light curing properties. This high-performance coating lowers the cost of operations, and delivers outstanding anti-fog, abrasion, scratch, and chemical resistance. Our premium coating offers primer-free adhesion to polycarbonate, and other substrates with the use of a primer. Visgard UV-cure anti-fog coatings are specially design for ophthalmic and safety eyewear lenses. Visgard UV cure anti-fog can be applied with our CrystalSpin® UV AF Anti-Fog spin coating machine.
- Primer free adhesion to Polycarbonate
- Primer required for adhesion on CR-39®, MR-7™, MR-8™, MR-10™ and Trivex® substrates.
- Anti-fog, abrasion, scratch, chemical and UV resistance
- Exceptional optical clarity
- Water washable and water sheeting
- Excellent stability and product durability, extended anti-fog service-life performance
- Environmentally conscious UV light, fast curing
- Hydrophilic easy clean surface
UV-Cure Anti-Fog Technology
Kind to the environment
Saves time and money
Enhances product performance
Environmentally superior, UV-cure technology has rapidly gained popularity across numerous manufacturing industries as a smarter solution for the planet and financial operations.
UV-CURE COATING VALUE PROPOSITION:
Visgard UV energy savings sustainable and versatile coating boosts product performance, specific features include:
- Performance – Excellent scratch, abrasion, chemical and UV resistance, long-term adhesion with permanent anti-fog performance.
- Sustainability – Increased demand for eco-friendly green alternatives. Environmentally superior UV curing technology gaining popularity across numerous manufacturing industries seeking to reduce their footprint.
- Energy Efficient – Reduced curing time saves energy using less electricity to cure on the surface.
- Eco Friendly – Reduced VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) emissions, resulting in less pollution released into the eco-system.
- Productivity – Greater efficiency with rapid cure and higher throughput using energy-curable technology creates manufacturing efficiencies and decreases operating costs.
- Cosmetic Appearance – Transparent coating offers excellent permanent anti-fog performance. Hydrophilic smooth and easy clean (less tacky surface) combined with abrasion, chemical and UV resistance.
For additional information, download brochures:
Visgard UV Anti-Fog Product Highlights
CrystalSpin® UV AF Anti-Fog Coating Machine
Visgard UV Anti-Fog Coating and Equipment Video
FSICT has an entire suite of Visgard anti-fog fog coatings and films, contact a customer care specialist to discuss a formulation that is best suited to your needs.
CrystalSpin® is a registered trademark of SDC Technologies.
Visgard® is a registered trademark of FSI Coating Technologies, Inc.
MR-7™, MR-8™, and MR-10™ are trademarks of Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
CR-39®and Trivex® are registered trademarks of PPG.